Kaffelogic Nano 7e (Cable & new Chaff Collector)
Prices incl. VAT free shipping from 120€
In stock. Delivery time Germany 1-2 days, other countries 2-3 days
- Order number: DE.4512
- Safe (insured) and fast DHL delivery
- Shipping to all EU countries
- Prices incl. your local VAT, companies tax free
- Free shipping from 120€, free returns
The Kaffelogic Nano 7e is a high-precision convection roaster. It roasts 90g to 120g of coffee in about 10 minutes.
The device is suitable for beginners with little space in the kitchen as well as a sample roaster for coffee roasters, producers and green coffee traders.
- Now free 3kg green coffee of your choice
(Please choose in the last step of the order process)
In just 5 minutes, everything you need to know about the Kaffelogic Nano 7
What the Kaffelogic Nano 7e offers you
- Super simple operation for beginners for quick roasting successes
- Unlimited options / profiles for professionals
- Time saving through automated roasting
- Consistent roasts due to bean temperature measurement
- Free software and easy sharing of profiles
- Very low maintenance and robust device
- Roasting system: hot air flow (fluid bed)
- Adjustment options: Bean temperature & strength of air flow
- Automation: PID based on a pre-set temperature curve
- Temperature measurement: open bean sensor (naked thermocouple)
- Recommended batch size: 90-120g green coffee
- Roasting time (typical): 10 min.
- Cooling time (typical): 4 min.
- Roasting profiles:
Scope of delivery 12 roasting profiles with 60 possible roasting degree settings each
Unlimited number of own roasting profiles possible
Easy sharing of roasting profiles with other users (e.g. via email, forums,...)
- Country of production: Handmade in New Zealand
Option: Ready-to-Drink Roasts
Normally, freshly roasted coffees have to rest (degas) for a few days after roasting before they are drunk. This is basically also the case with the Kaffelogic Nano 7e.
However, the type of heat transfer also allows for ready-to-drink roasting, in which the coffee can be drunk immediately after roasting. Kaffelogic provides specific roasting profiles for this.
From April 2023, Kaffelogic will offer the so-called BOOST Kit as an accessory, with which you can roast 50g to 200g of green coffee.
More information here: https://roastrebels.com/en/kaffelogic-accessories/boost-kit
USB / cable connection
In the previous version of the Kaffelogic Nano 7, log files and profiles were exchanged between the computer and the roaster using a USB stick. In this version, the files are transferred via a cable.
- Dimensions basic unit: 125mm x 125mm x 280mm WxDxH
- Height with chaff collector: 430mm
- Weight: 3,6 kg
- Power supply: 220-240V
- Power: 1400 W
- Housing: powder-coated steel
- Plastic fittings: Nylon PA66
- Roasting chamber: Aluminium
What are the differences between Ikawa Home and Kaffelogic Nano 7e?
One of the questions we hear most often is how the Kaffelogic Nano 7e and the Ikawa home roaster differ. Here you will find a summary of the most important differences from our point of view.
Hot air flow (fluid bed)
Hot air flow (fluid bed)
90g - 120g
Boost Kit with the possibility to roast 200g will be available as an accessory from autumn 2022
(temperature of the air entering the roasting chamber)
Naked bean sensor
(precise measurement of the bean temperature)
Temperature (air) & fan strength
Temperature (beans) & fan strength
Fast, hot roasting (5 - 6 minutes)
Balanced roasting (8 - 11 minutes)
Adjustment options on the roaster
Carrying out a roasting profile, no further setting options
Selection of 12 pre-programmed roasting profiles and 60 roasting degrees each from super light to super dark.
Possibility of programming further roasting profiles and uploading them to the roaster.
Control options via app
iOS App (Android in development)
- Free app: running pre-programmed profiles for the Ikawa beans
- Paid app (30€ / month): Roasting profiles can be adjusted
No smartphone app
Setting options on the PC
No setting options on the PC / Mac
Free Kaffelogic Studio software (PC, Mac, Linux). Precise setting options for roasting profiles. Software can be adapted to the user's level of detail (Basic, Advanced, Expert, Engineer).
Easy sharing of roasting profiles (files), e.g. by email.
Selection of green coffees
Optimised for green coffees from Ikawa (currently 15 beans)
Developed independently of green coffee suppliers (unlimited number of beans)
Country of production
Handmade in Great Britain
Handmade in New Zealand
Scope of delivery
- Kaffelogic Nano 7e roaster
- Chaff collector
- Dosing cup
- Connection cable (USB-C / USB-A)
- 3kg green coffee of your choice
- Please select yourself in the last step of the ordering process
- The appliance can be used and the software, 12 high-quality roasting profiles are supplied
- The software offers two possibilities:
1. the analysis and documentation of the roasts
2. the creation or modification of roasting profiles and parameters.
- Free download: https://kaffelogic.com/home/support/downloads
- Platforms: Windows, Mac and Linux