Christmas return policy
The following conditions apply to our Christmas return policy:
1) We grant you as a consumer a contractual right of return if you order one or more items in our online shop between 17 November 2023 and 24 December 2023. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. The time at which you place your order in our online shop by submitting the order is decisive for compliance with this period.
2) Based on this right of return, you are entitled to return one or more items ordered within this period to us for a refund of the purchase price, provided that you make use of the right of return granted to you by 29 December 2023 at the latest by making a declaration to us. You must bear both the original shipping costs for shipping to you and the return shipping costs for shipping to us.
3) Excluded from this right of return are items for which you have no statutory right of cancellation in accordance with §§ 312g, 355 BGB.
4) The right of return expires in the event that an item is used, i.e. it is used as if by an owner, or in the case of items that are damaged or otherwise deteriorated in their condition after delivery to you.
5) You can make use of the right of return granted to you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 December 2023 at the latest, stating that you wish to make use of your right of return for one or more items.
6) You must return the items to be returned under the right of return in unused condition together with the accessories supplied in the original packaging at your own expense and risk.
7) Please send the item(s) to be returned exclusively to the following address: Multisped Internationale Spedition GmbH, c/o Roast Rebels, Güttingerstraße 35, 78315 Radolfzell, Germany
8) We recommend that you only return the item(s) to us by insured shipping and in secure outer packaging. In the case of carriage forward returns to us, we must deduct the costs incurred by us for carriage forward returns from the refund amount.
9) If you make use of your right of return within the specified period and all of the above-mentioned return conditions are met, we will refund you the full purchase price that you actually paid for the item (less any discounts) within 30 days of receipt of the returned item.
10) Your statutory right of cancellation in accordance with §§ 312g, 355 BGB is neither restricted nor modified by the right of return granted. As long as you are entitled to both the statutory right of cancellation and the contractual right of return, you have the choice of exercising your statutory right of cancellation or the contractual right of return.
11) Furthermore, your statutory rights in respect of defects are not affected by the contractual right of return.